Under the direction of the QA Engineer, responsible for performing exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. Build consistent and efficient tests and deliver them in a timely manner.
Day to Day Duties
- Testing Martus software updates to ensure product quality
- Designing comprehensive and well-structured test plans, performing automated and manual tests
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide significant and meaningful feedback to the business and development teams
- Working with the development and business teams to ensure that requirements are reflected in unit tests, automated tests, and manual tests
- Maintaining relevant knowledge about new testing tools and test strategies
- Other responsibilities as required
- 1 – 2 years of experience in quality assurance, working as part of a software development team and using software QA methodologies and tools
- Significant experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in accounting and/or financial applications
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Education: BS/BA degree in computer science, software engineering or similar field
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Proficiency with automated test tools such as Selenium
- Enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Company and Culture
- We’re proud of our product, and very proud of the many customers who say “We love Martus!”
- We want to provide a terrific customer experience. Our support is personal, responsive, and flexible.
- We’re a rapidly growing company, but small enough that everyone matters. Teamwork is ultra-important.
- Our core product is evolving rapidly; we’ve got an Agile development environment and frequent releases.
- Information security and customer confidentiality are paramount.
- Martus is remote-only. You’ll work from home. Our client base is all across North America, plus we have partner-supported clients in South Africa and Australia.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.